Monday 18 February 2013

Time to sort the sewing box ......

Time to sort the sewing box out !

This week and last week have been dedicated to sampling, so many different things to try from screen printed lines to embellished surfaces, the possibilities are endless. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm wanting to embellish with some unconventional materials and metal is one of them, I feel that it could bring a sense of strength and a chunkiness to my work that instantly makes a statement.  I think my sewing box could definitely do with a sort through, with all the stitching I'm going to be doing in the next few months that poor box is definitely gonna get put through its paces ! Let's hope the box and my fingers can take it!

More pictures to come of my sampling so far !


No comments:

Post a Comment