Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sampling

So here's a bit of an insight into the sampling I've been doing for my final major project! Lots of different sampling has been going on from print to embellishment, successes and some not so much, but it's all paving the way towards my final collection or possible collections! Here are a few pictures of what's been happening so far.



As you can see, there's been a lot of experimentation with adding more lines using screen printing through discharge paste and pigment. It's worked really well in areas of certain designs and responded differently to different fabrics. I felt it could be interesting to try and print with more colours to try and expand the collection further. After trying this I came to the conclusion that adding more lines to the designs using screen printing wasn't the result I was after, it made me think of adding a few more designs to the collection but maybe introducing a variation of new colours. Any feedback on my work so far, would love to see what you guys think !



 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment