Wednesday 9 January 2013

First Post of 2013!

Happy New Year! Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas and new year! So as the first post of 2013, I thought that I'd keep you updated with some of the drawings I've been doing for my final major project - the Christmas break was very much a working holiday, where I kept on with my drawings for my F.M.P. From my previous posts you'll all know that my theme is the fusion between crystals and architecture. I've taken quite a geometric approach to my drawings - which is something I haven't really done before especially in the drawing stages. Hope you like them ...







2 comments:

  1. Your drawings are so lovely ♥

    I love how abstract you have made them to fit your trend! Cant wait to see what you do in the design development stages xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks chicken :) eek I'm excited too, I was a bit nervous because they are so different for me but I'm glad you like them !! Xx

    ReplyDelete