Saturday 24 March 2012

So this week.....

So this week all of my gift project was handed in and Hallmark came to speak to us about our work and picked people to do a 2 week work placement with them, and I have to say I was very very nervous ! But everything went great and the two girls from Hallmark were lovely and very positive. The people who they chose had done some amazing work and really deserved it :) So as my work wasn't picked by Hallmark it gets to go to the Big Apple woop, haha so work that wasn't chosen was then allowed to be selected for Print Source in New York and I'm so pleased I've got four gift design boards going and I'm over the moon.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW FOR OUR NEXT SHOW - April 10+11, 2012 7W New York 7 West 34th St @ 5th Ave. NYC

Images above sourced from the Printsource Website (http://www.printsourcenewyork.com)


If you have a spare minute, you need to check the print source website out - http://www.printsourcenewyork.com oh also have a look at their blog it's full of gorgeousness !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment