Sunday 5 February 2012

Long time no see....

So it's been a while since I've blogged properly as I've been up to my ears in embroidery and you'll be glad to hear it's all finished and handed in and what a relief! I love embroidery and i'm so pleased with this project, i've handed in four garment shapes connected to my current project with the combined themes 'Bewitched' and 'Copy Nature' and I've also handed in four pieces of embroidery from my first year projects so fingers crossed some of it gets picked !!! How great would that be ...


So here's a picture of what my work looks like on the corridor outside of our studio, each of us gets a space which our work goes up onto once we've finished a project. I'm so proud of this project and have found a better way of working in terms of drawing, by drawing on individual pages and styling them together at the end. So on here includes a collection of drawing sheets, design development, mood-board, market research board for embroidery and fashion and a visual research board.

No comments:

Post a Comment